HIKMICRO Thunder Pro TQ50/TQ50C 640 Smart Thermal Scope
The HIKMICRO THUNDER Pro TQ50/TQ50C Thermal Scope has 640×512 thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a handheld monocular, thermal image scope, or forward-mounted clip-on.
- 640×512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of colour adjustable
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
Free Shipping On All Orders over $250
PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY
Using HIKMICROs top-of-the-line 640px, 12um sensor, the TQ50C delivers state-of-the-art image quality to ensure you can identify targets every time and be confident in your shot.
LONG RANGE CAPABILITIES
The Thunder TQ50C has a detection distance of 2500m, giving you one of the longest detection distances available in Australia.
Use the Thunder as a dedicated scope, a handheld monocular or a forward-mounted clip-on – converting your existing day scope to a thermal scope.