DALI TE-W300 THERMAL FEVER DETECTION UNIT
Free Shipping On All Orders over $250
The Dali TE W300 Thermal Fever Detection Unit assembled with state of the art microbolometer (sensor) and germanium lens to give the user a thermal sensitivity of 0.04° and an accuracy of ±0.6°. Unlike other devices with an accuracy of ±2°, the Dali TE W300E has been specifically built for high precision non-contact temperature measurement of a person.
Being used as either a handheld or tripod mounted device, the TE-W300 Thermal Fever Detection Unit will accurately scan a person from 2m-5m to ensure safe social distancing is practiced to at all times. The unit can be powered either by the included battery or externally via power outlet, with data shown either on the 3.5″ LCD screen or via a video out cable to a stand-alone screen.
- Lightweight compact rugged temperature measurement system
- 0.04° thermal sensitivity
- ±0.6° accuracy
- Multi-purpose: Hand-held or tripod mountable
- 1.3 million pixel CCD camera
- 3.5″ LCD Display Screen
- Abnormal temperature alarm
- Automatic tracking
- Video out allowing user to view information on a separate screen
- Hard carry case