HIKMICRO Raptor RQ50LN Thermal Binoculars
The HIKMICRO Raptor series is a powerful and innovative handheld thermal and digital night vision binocular which adopts a 12um infrared thermal sensor with NETD <30mK sensitivity, 2560×1440 lower illumination optical sensor with built-in adjustable IR illuminator, and a precise built-in laser rangefinder up to 1000m measuring distance. It offers excellent image quality in true living colour or thermal during day and night observation in observation, hunting, hiking, searching and rescuing.
- 640 x 512 resolution with 12um thermal sensor
- High sensitivity thermal detector NETD <20mK (@25ºC, F# – 1.0)
- Super large aperture f/0.9 thermal lens
- 2560×1440 high resolution CMOS sensor
- Built-in 940nm IR illuminator
- Laser rangefinder, 1000m measuring distance (with an accuracy of +/- 1m)
- Thermal detection range up to 2600m
- Support thermal mode, optical mode, and image fusion mode
- 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Support PIP, GPS, DMC, Local Album, hotspot etc. intelligent features
- Support video & snapshot recording, built-in EMMC (64BG)
Free Shipping On All Orders over $250
With a 940nm illuminator the HIKMICRO Raptor RQ50LN has the ability to appear completely invisible to the naked eye, giving the user an advantage of being undetectable by all animals.
IMPROVED FIELD OF VIEW
The Raptor RQ50LN has a 3.4x base magnification giving the unit a 15.4m x 12.2m FOV, allowing for easier scanning on open fields or wooded areas.
NIGHT VISION & THERMAL FUSION
Like the whole HIKMICRO Raptor range, the RH50LN comes with night vision and thermal capabilities making it the perfect tool for long distance detecting and crystal-clear identification.