HIKMICRO Thunder TQ35C Thermal Scope
- 640 × 512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
- Up to 3.25 hours continuous working
AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
We recommend pre-ordering stock for popular lines as they sell out regularly. Should the expected date change, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. If you would like any further information please contact us on 02 9283 4375
ONE OF A KIND VERSATILITY
The HIKMICRO Thunder TQ35C is a revolutionary thermal scope, the unit can be used as a thermal clip-on a dedicated thermal scope, and even as a handheld spotter.
LONG DETECTION DISTANCE
The TQ35C comes with a SUB 35mK NETD, 384×288 17µm Thermal Sensor giving the device a detection distance of well over 1km. The HD display screen also offers great clarity and a much larger variety of scope options to attach to, the unit is compatible with scopes of a base magnification up to 8x.
The Thunder TQ35C like all other HIKMICRO devices has a flawless connection to any device that can download the HIKMCIRO SIGHT APP. Whether you are hunting alone or with a partner, the Wi-Fi option will give you the capabilities to see everything through the device the unit is streamed to, Remember, two sets of eyes are always better than one.