Due to the popularity of our HIKMICRO 7 DAY TRIAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* we have relaunched the promotion across the entire HIKMICRO range!
Test and trial your HIKMICRO unit in your own environment for 7 days from receiving your order – not happy? Simply contact us to arrange a return and full refund!
*T&C’s Apply – see below for details.
The HIKMICRO OH35 handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024 × 768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, searching and rescuing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc
● High sensitivity thermal module with 384 x 288 resolution
● NETD < 35 mK (@25 °C,, F#=1.0)
● Leading thermal image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
● 1024 x 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
● Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
● Up to 7 hours continuous operation.
● Stadiametric Range Finder