HIKMICRO Panther PQ50L Thermal Scope
The HIKMICRO Panther PQ50L thermal sight features a 640 × 512px 12um core with a NETD of <35mk. Coupled with a stunning 1024 × 768px OLED display, a high-quality fast F1.0 50mm lens and a laser rangefinder accurate to 600m, the HIKMICRO Panther is designed to ensure a clear image in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest, etc, making this the best choice for hunting large game at longer distances, or small game at medium distances.
- 640 x 512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD <35mK (25ºC, F# = 1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 x 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of colour adjustable
- Observation distance up to 2500m
LONG RANGE ACCURACY
With a detection distance of 2500m, the PQ50L combines top-of-the-line image quality, high magnification, and a wide FOV for unbeatable performance.
LASER RANGE FINDER
Range your targets accurately with a built-in Laser Range Finder (LRF), accurate within 1 meter out to 600 meters.
PREMIUM IMAGE QUALITY
Using HIKMICROs state of the art 640px sensor, the Panther PQ50L delivers a crisp image even in adverse conditions.