HIKMICRO Panther PQ35L Thermal Scope
The HIKMICRO Panther PQ35L thermal sight features a 640 × 512px 12um core with a NETD of <35mk. Coupled with a stunning 1024 × 768px OLED display, a high-quality fast F1.0 35mm lens and a laser rangefinder accurate to 600m. The HIKMICRO Panther is designed to ensure a clear image in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest, etc, making this a great scope for hunting large game at medium distances, or small game at shorter distances.
- 640 x 512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD <35mK (25ºC, F# = 1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 x 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of colour adjustable
- Observation distance up to 1750m
PREMIUM IMAGE QUALITY
Using HIKMICROs state of the art 640px sensor, the Gryphon GQ35L delivers a crisp image even in adverse conditions.
LASER RANGE FINDER
Range your targets accurately with a built-in Laser Range Finder (LRF), accurate within 1 meter out to 600 meters.
With an international rating of IP67, the Panther is built to last with a 1m drop proof rating onto concrete and being able to be submerged in 1m of water for 30 minutes.