HIKMICRO Lynx Pro LH15 Thermal Monocular
The HIKMICRO LYNX Pro LH15 handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1280 × 960 LCOS display.
It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, searching and rescuing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
● 384 × 288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
● Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
● 1280 × 960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
● Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
● Up to 7.5 hours continuous running
● Wi-Fi hot spot
● Type-C Interface
● Stadiametric Range Finder
VALUE FOR MONEY
The HIKMICRO Lynx LH15 delivers crystal clear imaging at an affordable price.
4 COLOUR PALETTES
Choose between Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, or Fusion.
700 METER DETECTION DISTANCE
Ideal unit for quick detection of fox, pig, deer, and dogs at a medium range to allow the user to move into a better position.