HIKMICRO Lynx Pro LE10 Thermal Monocular
The HIKMICRO Lynx Pro LE10 handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 256×192 infrared detector and a 720×540 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, WiFi hot spot and so on. The high-sensitivity build0in thermal detector provides you with a clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as hunting, hiking, law enforcement and search and rescue.
- 256 x 192 resolution, 12um, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mK (@25ºC), F# = 1.0
- 720 x 540 resolution 0.2-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous running
- Hot Spot
- Type-C Interface
- Stadiametric Range Finder
COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT
The Lynx LE10 fits in to your pocket, weighing only 260 grams, making it ideal for on-the-go activity.
Packed with premium-grade features, the LE10 represents some of the best value on the market.
MID RANGE TRACKING
The Lynx LE10 is ideal for short-mid range detection, helping pick up your target quickly.